A place to grow
The NRP Innovation Centre opened in August 2010 with over 30 state-of-the-art office and laboratory units in a customised 43,000 sq ft (4,215 sq m) three-storey building.
Offices range from 168.9 sq ft to 368.1 sq ft (15.7 sq m to 34.2 sq m) net and laboratories from 202.3 sq ft to 866.4 sq ft (18.8 sq m to 80.5 sq m) net and fit out is to an exceptional standard.
The NRP Innovation Centre is the perfect location for science and research businesses. It is right in the heart of the Norwich Research Park’s thriving scientific community, where, within one kilometre of the building, there are nearly 3000 scientists working on a huge range of scientific and research projects.
The Norwich Research Park has superb amenities, including large conference and meeting facilities, such as the 320 seat Merton Auditorium at the John Innes Centre.
The NRP Innovation Centre’s facilities include:
- Spacious, bespoke wet laboratory and office suites
- Flexible office accommodation
- Virtual offices and hot desking
- Staffed reception area
- Integral shared access laboratory service facilities and equipment, tailored to tenants’ requirements
- Biological and chemical waste management facilities
- General and recyclable waste collection
- High bandwidth internet access
- Access to the Park's library facilities
- Shared purchasing opportunities
- Office support services in the Business Centre
- Document scanning and photocopying services
- IT and telecoms support service
- Free car parking and cycle racks
- Access to the Norwich Research Park’s conference, meeting and catering facilities.
- Access to trained staff and graduates
- Listing on the Norwich Research Park’s and NRP Innovation Centre’s websites
- Daily cleaning services
- 24 hour security
With excellent road, public transport and housing provision, over 80% of the 9000 people who work on the Norwich Research Park live within five miles.